- I'm a Postdoc at Stanford University studying fluid mechanics in the Mechanical Engineering Program. (see more)
- I'm a Postdoc at Stanford University studying fluid mechanics in the Mechanical Engineering Program. My research focuses on wake structures, bio-inspired propulsion, and unsteady airfoils in ground effect. My PhD work was part of an effort to quantify the propulsive strategies of batoid fish like rays and skates. More recently, I've been studying the mechanics of bird flight, focusing on parrotlets and lovebirds. Projects that use flow visualization especially inspire me because of my passion for photography, videography, and graphic design. (see less)
- Jan 15' - Published our research on propulsor optimization in The Journal of Fluid Mechanics.
- Jul 14' - Published a TedEd Lesson called How Heavy is Air?
- Mar & Apr 14' - Served as a Visiting Fellow in the Lauder Lab at Harvard University.
- Jan 14' - Published our research on flexible propulsors in The Journal of Fluid Mechanics.
- Nov 13' - Uploaded a video explaining wine "tears" that was featured on NPR.
- Nov 13' - Presented at the APS Fluid Dynamics Conference in Pittsburgh.
- (see less)