- I'm a Postdoc at Stanford University studying fluid mechanics in the Mechanical Engineering Program. (see more)
- I'm a Postdoc at Stanford University studying fluid mechanics in the Mechanical Engineering Program. My research focuses on wake structures, bio-inspired propulsion, and unsteady airfoils in ground effect. My PhD work was part of an effort to quantify the propulsive strategies of batoid fish like rays and skates. More recently, I've been studying the mechanics of bird flight, focusing on parrotlets and lovebirds. Projects that use flow visualization especially inspire me because of my passion for photography, videography, and graphic design. (see less)
- Mar & Apr 14' - Served as a Visiting Fellow in the Lauder Lab at Harvard University.
- Jan 14' - Published our research on flexible propulsors in The Journal of Fluid Mechanics.
- Nov 13' - Uploaded a video explaining wine "tears" that was featured on NPR.
- Nov 13' - Presented at the APS Fluid Dynamics Conference in Pittsburgh.
- Feb 13' - Published our research on interface deformation beneath AFM probes in Langmuir.
- Jan 13' - Presented on heaving flexible propulsors at Tulane University. (see less)